Red Dzao discovery
Half-day tour to Nam Cang Village
Did you know there are 53 different ethnic minority groups living throughout Vietnam? Join our local tour guide in Nam Cang Village to gain some in-depth knowledge of the intriguing Red Dao community on our best-selling Red Dao discovery experience.
From 2 people: 460,000. VND /person
Trip Type: Culture | Activity Level: Easy | Service Level: Standard
Product code: SRV1
- Learning about Red Dzao embroidery and other textile motifs in a typical home
- A brief introduction into herbal medicine
- Seeing the local silversmith in action
This tour is perfect for
- Cultural encounters
- Families with children of all ages, couples, and solo travelers
- Photography and textile lovers
Topas Riverside Lodge - Nam Cang Village - Topas Riverside Lodge
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to gain some unique insight into the everyday goings-on in Nam Cang Village.
The tour begins at Ms. Phu’s house, just a short walk away from Topas Riverside Lodge. Learn about the process behind the creation of bamboo paper as well as how a typical day runs in a Red Dao home. You’ll also have the chance to take a peek at Ms. Phu’s textiles and see what she has been embroidering lately.
Then, head to Mr. Guyen’s house and watch his technique as he melts down silver coins to create intricate silver jewelry designs.
Ask as many questions as you want as your guide helps you communicate to further your knowledge before returning to Topas Riverside Lodge.
Included Meals: N/A
Departure: 9:00 – 10:30 or 14:30 – 16:00
Activities: 1.5h village walk and tour
- All entrance tickets to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- 1 x bilingual (ENG and VN) speaking local tour guide
- Government Value Added Tax
- Drinks and alcohol
- Personal travel items (Please visit our Vietnam weather page for more information)
- Prices are quoted in Vietnamese Dong and valid until Dec 31st, 2020
- Price based on minimum group size of 2 people, with a supplement applied for solo travelers
- Prices calculated with Value Added Tax
Rates and Special Offers
Looking for something else? We have many other packages for you to consider, whether you like to hike, bike, learn about ethnic minority cultures, take photos, or simply relax at Topas Ecolodge.