Topas Riverside Retreat
3 Days, 2 Nights at Topas Riverside Lodge
Get back to basics and immerse yourself in the enchanting culture of northern Vietnam on this 3-day wellness retreat hosted by Topas Riverside Lodge and Om Factory filled with yoga, cultural encounters, and an organic, plant-based menu. Gaze at the lush jungles of Hoang Lien National Park, nourishing your soul with a communal vibe full of simplicity, warmth, and love as you treat yourself to some much-needed self-care.
Join-in retreat price: 248 USD (5,750,000 VND)/person
Trip Type: Wellness | Yoga Level: Beginners Welcome | Service Level: Standard
October 23rd - 25th, 2020
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Hanoi – Nam Cang Village – Topas Riverside Lodge
Day 2: Topas Riverside Lodge
Day 3: Topas Riverside Lodge – Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
Day 1: Red Dzao Discovery
Hanoi - Nam Cang Village - Topas Riverside Lodge
Head for the wild jungles of Sapa aboard a comfortable bus outfitted with snacks and water for the 5-hour journey from Hanoi to Nam Cang Village. A short walk through village streets and across a wooden suspension bridge brings you to Topas Riverside Lodge, just in time to enjoy a fresh, local farm-to-table vegan lunch.
In the afternoon, visit Nam Cang Village to learn about the Red Dzao community, famous for their exquisite embroidery and botanical knowledge. Peer in on silversmiths and families creating paper from bamboo for spiritual reasons and learn about the use of herbs in local medicinal treatments.
Return to the lodge and participate in a 1-hour Vinyasa session aimed to stretch out your back, neck, and shoulders before joining a healthy delicious set-menu dinner.
Included meals: Lunch, Dinner
Distance: 5h drive
Activities: 1h village tour – 1h Vinyasa session
Day 2: Deep in the Jungle
Topas Riverside Lodge
Start the morning with a 1-hour meditation and awakening flow before tucking in to a healthy breakfast. Then, leave the comforts of Topas Riverside Lodge for a gentle hike on the wild side in the jungles of northern Vietnam.
Walk through lush green foliage framing picturesque views of rice paddies and mountains in the distance, stopping for a nature meditation if weather permits. Then, return to the Riverside Lodge with ample time to journal or read a book while enjoying coffees and herbal teas on the open- air river patio. Don’t forget to check out the all-day juice and smoothie bar available from 11:00 – 20:00!
At 15:00, join a Red Dzao specialist and learn how to forage and distinguish between some of the most important herbs used for medicinal purposes in the bamboo forests near the property, returning to the lodge around 16:15. Those who are interested may book a traditional herbal bath in the on-site bathhouse.
As the golden hour hits the patio, join a 45-minute yin yoga class followed by another healthy, home-cooked dinner.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Activities: 1h meditation and awakening flow – 7km jungle hike – 1h herb foraging class – 45’ Yin Yoga session
Day 3: In the Clouds
Topas Riverside Lodge - Nam Cang Village - Topas Ecolodge - Hanoi
Wake up to the sounds of the jungle in your cozy bed before shuffling outside for a morning 1-hour meditation and yoga for energy class. Satisfy your hunger with a delicious breakfast before saying good-bye and departing Topas Riverside Lodge for Topas Ecolodge, a certified unique lodge by National Geographic, a 45-minute drive away. Pause for some photos in the lush rice terraces found between the two properties before arriving up in the clouds surrounding Topas Ecolodge.
Indulge in a day of leisure, taking advantage of the stylish stilt house restaurant, the outdoor mountain-facing terraces, indulgent spa treatments created from a fusion of local knowledge and international techniques, and the magnificent infinity pools that overlook the jaw-dropping landscape until a mid-afternoon departure for Hanoi.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Distance: 45’ shuttle – 5h transfer
Activities: 1h meditation and yoga for energy class
- Round-trip private A/C bus between Hanoi and Topas Riverside Lodge
- 2-night accommodation in twin-shared room at Topas Riverside Lodge
- Single supplement available at 1,400,000 VND/person
- In the event of odd-number of participants, compulsory single supplement will be applied at 1,400,000 VND/person
- All meals and activities as indicated in the program
- Free flow of juices, herbal teas, and smoothies on Day 2 between 11:00 – 20:00; 1 juice or tea during each meal on Day 1
- Unlimited access to drinking water during transportation, activities, and at the lodge (please bring your own water bottle)
- 1 x bilingual (ENG and VN) local tour guide during activities on day 1 and 2
- 2 internationally certified bilingual Yoga instructors
- All entrance tickets and tour permits to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- Day pass to Topas Ecolodge
- Drinks other than water and alcohol
- Yoga mat (please bring your own)
- Additional activities such as herbal baths and other spa treatments
- Travel insurance (Compulsory with Topas Travel programs)
- Personal travel items
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of 12 participants needed for trip to depart
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made 30 – 15 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellations made 14 – 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged 70 % of the total amount;
- Cancellations made within 6 days prior to arrival date or no show will be charged 100 % of the total amount.
- Rates are valid until December 31st, 2020 excluding public holiday periods and weekend surcharges
- Prices are quoted per person in VND and include government VAT