Topas Wellness Retreat
4 Days, 3 Nights at Topas Riverside Lodge and Topas Ecolodge
Get back to basics and immerse yourself in the enchanting culture of northern Vietnam on this 4-day wellness retreat hosted by Alyona Lezhava at Topas Riverside Lodge and Topas Ecolodge. Nourish your soul with a communal vibe full of simplicity, warmth, and love as you treat yourself to some much-needed self-care in remote Hoang Lien National Park!
Join-in retreat price:
10.980.000 VND/person (Shared room)
15.080.000 VND/person (Your own room)
Trip Type: Wellness | Yoga Level: Everyone is welcome! | Service Level: Standard
Group Dates: To Be Announced
Private Tours: Available on Request
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Hanoi – Nam Cang Village – Topas Riverside Lodge
Day 2: Topas Riverside Lodge
Day 3: Topas Riverside Lodge – Nam Cang Village – Topas Ecolodge
Day 4: Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
Day 1: By the Riverside
Hanoi - Nam Cang Village - Topas Riverside Lodge
Head for the wild jungles of Sapa aboard a comfortable bus outfitted with snacks and water for the 5-hour journey from Hanoi to Nam Cang Village. A short walk through village streets and across a wooden suspension bridge brings you to Topas Riverside Lodge, just in time to enjoy a fresh, local farm-to-table vegan lunch.
Spend the afternoon at leisure along the riverside with ample time to journal or read a book while enjoying coffees and herbal teas on the open- air river patio. Don’t forget to reserve a time for your complimentary traditional Red Dzao herbal bath, either for today or tomorrow!
At 17:00, head to the second floor of Topas Riverside Lodge and participate in a 1-hour Vinyasa session aimed to stretch out your back, neck, and shoulders before sitting down with your new friends for a healthy delicious dinner.
Included meals: Lunch, Dinner
Distance: 5h drive
Activities: 1h Vinyasa
Day 2: Surrounded by Nature
Topas Riverside Lodge - Nam Pa Valley - Topas Riverside Lodge
Fill up on a delicious breakfast before leaving the comforts of Topas Riverside Lodge at 10:00 for a gentle hike on the wild side in the jungles of northern Vietnam.
As you arrive to the valley, peek down first from above before making your way down through lush green foliage to a site framed by picturesque views of rice paddies and mountains in the distance. Stop here for a nature meditation and breath technique workshop as your picnic spread is set up. You’ll return to Topas Riverside Lodge by 14:00 for an afternoon at leisure.
Attend the restorative yoga session at 17:30 to end another perfect day in this idyllic location, falling asleep in your cozy bed after another filling dinner.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Activities: 8km hike – 45′ meditation – 60′ restorative yoga
Day 3: Red Dzao Discovery
Topas Riverside Lodge - Nam Cang Village - Topas Ecolodge
Let the soothing sounds of the river act as an alarm clock as you rise out of bed for a 7:00 Vinyasa flow practice to greet the day.
After breakfast, visit Nam Cang Village to learn about the Red Dzao community residing here, famous for their exquisite embroidery and botanical knowledge. Peer in on silversmiths and families creating paper from bamboo for spiritual reasons and learn about the use of herbs in local medicinal treatments, such as the herbal bath you have sampled earlier.
After lunch, buckle up for an exciting ride up the mountain to Topas Ecolodge, an icon of sustainable tourism in Southeast Asia, just a 45-minute drive away.
Indulge in an afternoon at leisure, whether you choose to spend time in the heated saltwater infinity pool or to check out the Rice Spa’s specially formulated treatments.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Distance: 45’ shuttle
Activities: 90′ Vinyasa – 2h village visit
Day 4: Wrapped in a Cloud
Topas Ecolodge - Hanoi
As the morning clouds envelop the hills on which Topas Ecolodge sits, enjoy a coffee or tea from your bungalow’s balcony before heading to the morning yoga practice at the top floor of the infinity pool at 7:00.
Then, wander through nature to the Stilt House Restaurant for a buffet breakfast filled with freshly baked bread, croissants, and pain au chocolats, a vegetarian corner, hot bowls of Vietnamese soups, and a wide array of international cheeses.
Afterwards, the day is yours to do as you like until a 14:00 departure for Noi Bai Airport and Hanoi.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Distance: 5h transfer
Activities: 90′ Vinyasa and Breath Technique
- Round-trip private A/C bus between Hanoi and Topas properties
- 2-night standard accommodation at Topas Riverside Lodge
- 1-night standard accommodation at Topas Ecolodge
- All meals and activities as indicated in the program
- 1 herbal bath at Topas Riverside Lodge/person
- Unlimited access to drinking water during transportation, activities, and at the lodge (please bring your own water bottle)
- 1 x bilingual (ENG and VN) local tour guide during activities on day 2 and 3
- 1 internationally certified English-speaking Yoga instructor
- All entrance tickets and tour permits to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- Drinks other than water and alcohol
- Personal travel items
- Personal insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of 10 participants needed for trip to depart
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made 30 – 15 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellations made 14 – 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged 70 % of the total amount;
- Cancellations made within 6 days prior to arrival date or no show will be charged 100 % of the total amount.
- Prices are quoted per person in VND and include government VAT
- Booking is non-refundable; however, the booking may be postponed to the next available retreat departure one time free of charge 14 days prior to current booking’s departure.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of travel insurance with adequate protection for the full duration of the retreat.