Nam Pa jungle bbq hike
Day-tour to Nam Pa valley
Sometimes food is the best part of traveling, right? Join us on this easy hike through lush jungles down to the fertile valley of Nam Pa and fill your tummy with our Sapa-inspired BBQ right in the middle of rice paddies and thundering rivers!
Join-in Tour Price: 44 USD per person
(Minimum of 2 people needed to reserve)
Trip Type: Culture | Activity Level: Easy | Service Level: Standard
Product code: SRV3
- Hiking through lush jungles and fertile valleys
- A delectable lunch with a variety of locally-inspired gently barbecued meats, vegetables, and herbs
- Learning about local life in the region
This tour is perfect for
- Dusting off those old hiking shoes and getting back into nature
- Families with primary school-aged children and older, groups of friends, and couples
- Anyone who loves to eat!
Topas Riverside Lodge - Nam Cang Village - Nam Pa Valley - Topas Riverside Lodge
Depart Topas Riverside Lodge and make your way through the quiet streets of Nam Cang Village towards a dirt road framed by bamboo forests and views of the rice paddies in the valley below. Eventually you’ll reach a narrow paved road used by the locals to get around and make the gentle climb up and then down for around 1-hour through lush green jungles and glittering rice fields to our brand-new mountain hut for a sumptuous Sapa-inspired BBQ lunch.
Rest inside or take advantage of the stunning scenery to take photos while the BBQ is set up by a Red Dzao woman, resting your feet in the cool, rushing river, or crossing make-shift suspension bridges to explore further. Whatever the case, make sure to eat as much as you can of the wide array of freshly smoked trout, vegetables, tofu, mushrooms, and jungle herbs straight from the grill.
Once you’ve had enough to eat, make the return 1-hour walk back to Nam Cang Village and then your home away from home at Topas Riverside Lodge.
Included Meals: Lunch
Distance and Activities: 8km hike – BBQ lunch
- BBQ lunch in Nam Pa Valley
- All entrance tickets and permits to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- Free refillable water (Please bring your own water bottle)
- 1 bilingual (ENG and VN) speaking local tour guide
- Government Value Added Tax
- Drinks other than water
- Personal travel items
- Surcharge may be applicable during peak season and public holidays
Rates and Special Offers
Looking for something else? We have many other packages for you to consider, whether you like to hike, bike, learn about ethnic minority cultures, take photos, or relax at Topas Ecolodge.