Sapa Biking Tour
2 days and 1 night at Topas Riverside Lodge
Ride through the deepest parts of Sapa Valley on one of our imported Giant mountain bikes and discover idyllic ethnic minority villages hidden in some of northern Vietnam’s most stunning landscapes. Recharge at our charming Topas Riverside Lodge, a boutique jungle lodged styled as an upscale homestay.
Price: Please Enquire
Trip Type: Active | Activity Level: Moderate | Service Level: Standard
Product Code: SNB2
Day 1: Hit the Trail | Hanoi – Thanh Phu – Nam Cang – Topas Riverside Lodge
Grade: Easy | Duration: 2 hours | Distance: 9.3km | Total Ascent: 450m | Total Descent: 150m
Included Meals: Lunch
Transfer Distance – 5h van ride
Day 2: Through Sapa’s Valleys | Topas Riverside Lodge – Nam Than – Sin Chai – Thanh Phu – Hanoi
Grade: Moderate | Duration: 4 hours | Distance: 21km | Total Ascent: 306m | Total Descent: 700m
Wake up to the sounds of nature and pour a fresh cup of coffee to accompany your healthy breakfast this morning before setting off for a challenging day of off-road mountain biking.
Head uphill to Nam Than Village, the only Blue Flower H’mong community in all of Sapa. Continue on deeper into the valley towards Sin Chai, waving at Red Dzao children as they make their way home for their lunch break from school. Stop for lunch here and rest surrounded by the splendid scenery, then hop on to your bike and peddle back to Thanh Phu Bridge, which you may remember from yesterday.
Settle down into the plus seats of the Topas Mountain Express and relax on the 5 hours journey back to Hanoi. Expect to arrive between 19:00-19:45 to Noi Bai Domestic Airport and 20:00-20:30 in Hanoi’s Tay Ho or Hoan Kiem Districts.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Transfer Distance: 5h van ride
- Return join-in Mountain Express Limousine between Hanoi and Topas Riverside Lodge
- All accommodation indicated as twin-shared room (Single supplement applied for those traveling alone or wishing to have private room)
- All biking gear including mountain bike, helmet, and biking gloves
- All meals as indicated in the program
- All entrance tickets to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- Refillable water in vans (Please check with your guide or driver)
- 1 x English/Vietnamese speaking local tour guide during activities (not transfers)
- Government VAT
- Drinks and alcohol
- Herbal baths at the Lodge
- Snacks when not in Lodge
- Upgrades to single room
- All other personal travel items
- Prices are quoted in Vietnamese Dong
- Surcharge may be applicable during peak season and public holidays
Your adventure starts with only the click of a button...
Rates and Special Offers
Looking for something else? Browse our current rates and special offers by clicking the button below!